Job: Senior Barber
Hi! We’re Daniels Barbershop and we’ve been looking for you. What's our deal, you may ask? Well it's simple: We love to give great local cuts & shaves in a nice homely space that our clients love. On top of that we like to make them feel awesome, handsome, pretty and frekken cool. Good vibes huh?
A senior Barbers key role at DBS (yeah that's our nickname cause well its a lot shorter) is to provide our clients with top level Barbering Services, not only that, but deliver a high-class experience to not just those who sit in your chair but everyone who walks through our damn door too. You will be like us, pretty obsessed with the customer experience, busting out good work and selling great products...commission you ask? Hell yes, we answer.
- Providing all of our Barbing services to a high standard within set timeframes
- Keeping the shop looking good so it's a nice place for all to be in
- Helping drive the team forward
- Teaching + Developing your own Barbering skills.
- Bringing creative ideas to the table
- Recognised training qualifications relevant to Barbering
- 3+ years of professional experience within Barbering
- Own Clientele a bonus
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- A positive and resilient approach, willingness to expand skill set on an ongoing basis, with the ability to pivot as our small business priorities change.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workloads & meet time frames
The Important Bits
This role is either full-time/Part time and based in Carnegie Melbourne, 3163 baby. Salary is TBC depending on experience.
DBS is small and we are growing. We value creativity, cleverness, collaboration, culture and looking fu$%*#g good. We enjoy heaps of coffee and biscuits during the day and sometimes some cocktails, whisky and beersies with each other after work. We dig flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. We don’t regard race, religion, colour, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status when recruiting.
Does this sound like you?
Please send your ONE PAGE CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Barber
Please also include a portfolio of your work.